Monday, November 17, 2014

Christian Grey Vs. Cookie

Somewhere else, someone started a discussion titled "Christian Grey Vs. The Real Thing." It was mostly about super uber serious stuff, and since I've had enough serious business today to last me for the next month or so, I figured I would amuse myself. And it's a good thing I'll be amused because it's probable that nobody else will be.

Meh.
Consider that fair warning.

Christian Grey-
Multi Squjillionaire. Makes more money in a minute than I could spend in a day. Owns and runs his own business, all CEO-like. Does charity shit.
Cookie-
Not a multi squajillionaire. Not even close. Doesn't even aspire to make the Top 10 Multi Squajillionaire list. Miserable retail slave. Puts cash in the Bell Ringers' buckets, fire fighter's boots at intersections, has been known to buy poppies from veterans.

Christian Grey-
Has a fancy car. Owns buildings for businesses, multiple houses, and could buy more on a whim (and does). Lots of fancy, expensive shit going on here.
Cookie-
Has a Buick (it's a very nice Buick). Almost owns one home. Could probably buy a very nice pup tent on a whim. No fanciness here.

Christian Grey-
Buys What's-Her-Face jewelry, an entire wardrobe, a new car, first edition books, a laptop, and probably more shit because he's a multi squajillionaire.
Cookie-
Buys me Cadbury Eggs, books by the dozen at Salvation Army, and a puppy. Also bought me a pretty ring and has been known to give in to my begging for sexy time toys on occasion.

Christian Grey-
Has a helicopter and private jet. Can fly a glider.
Cookie-
Knows how to fly my remote control dragonfly.

Christian Grey-
Supposedly insanely handsome, also insane.
Cookie-
Nommier than a chocolate bar during girl time. Sane.

Christian Grey-
Has more baggage than an airport at the holidays.
Cookie-
Has some baggage, but it's nothing that couldn't fit in an overhead compartment or under the seat. Maybe in a glove box.

Christian Grey-
Has a dungeon.
Cookie-
Does not.

Christian Grey-
Has an iffy understanding of boundaries, limits, healthy relationships, and consent. Kinda creepy stalkery. Borders on abusive behavior at time. Off the charts control freak.
Cookie-
Well adjusted, awesome human being.

Christian Grey-
Some bored vanilla chick's idea of a "Dominant." Purely fictional, does not exist.
Cookie-
Is the Domly One of a well informed, smart kinkster who actually has a clue. Real person (unless I'm nuts and he's a figment of my imagination, but I don't think I am).




And the winner in this epic battle of the Doms?

Cookie!
Yay, Cookie!

Though seriously, I'm really rather sick and tired of the whole broken rich guy waiting to be saved thing. It's been done to death and then done a bit more because chicks seem to dig it. I don't know why. Money makes shit easier for sure, but it doesn't buy happiness and it sure as hell doesn't make up for the amount of crazy these fictional D-type guys sport.

Ugh. I'm going to bed now. Writing stuff like this lets me know just how tired I really am (even if I don't feel tired).

No comments:

Post a Comment