Sunday, November 23, 2014

Smugly Superior BS & An Unhinged Rant.

There's a writing that's making the K&P circuit. It's the one I'm going to quote from here in a minute- The one about "Good" girls Vs. their bland, dull (and implied "bad") counterparts, Vanilla girls.
And man, I hate that shit. It annoys the ever loving fuck out of me that people think that they need to label themselves as "good" or better than folks who do it differently so they can feel important. It pisses me off that they're stating what "good" is... Even though plenty of people, plenty of awesome, great, and Good people will not fit their limited criteria.
I think it's fucking stupid to call yourself good while you're setting up anybody who doesn't meat your own personal standards as a failure... Or vanilla. Which are one in the same on fet.
Ugh.

Vanilla girls fuck doggie style.
Good girls make love ass up, face down.
I'm kinky. I've been pretty open about my kinkiness for years now, and for the past 5 years have been in a 24/7 D/s relationship with my Domly One. I'm about as vanilla as chocolate ice cream... And guess what? We fuck doggy style. Which is the exact same thing as ass up-face down, moron.

Vanilla girls spit or swallow.
Good girls swallow or wear it.
What the fuck is this malarkey? I spit, I swallow, sometimes I get a pearl necklace... What does that have to do with how kinky someone is? Last time I checked what you did with jizz had nothing to do with how "good" you were... Unless you're just looking for reasons to say that you're "better" than someone else. And that's pretty pathetic.

Vanilla girls give their men anal.
Good girls take it for them.
No.
Fuck that shit. What holes you allow someone to stick their cock in has absolutely nothing to do with how "good" you are. And the idea that they "take it"? What the ever loving fuck is that? Is that like some euphemism for "even if I don't want to, I will" because you know there's another word for people who make their partner have sex even if they don't want to, and it sure as hell isn't "good."

Vanilla girls turn the lights off.
Good girls wear blindfolds.
I hate to break it to you but vanilla girls play with blindfolds and some kinky people like having sex with the lights off. So much fail.

Vanilla girls post their selfies on Facebook.
Good girls have a Fet gallery.
So... How many people reading this (or the tripe that inspired it) have a FaceBook? Lots of you, I'm guessing. How many of you have selfies? Almost everybody?
Hey, guess what?
You're vanilla!
And no, not all of us kinky girls care to provide wank fodder for the masses.

Vanilla girls try not to be sluts.
Good girls....hahaha.
And this is the one that probably pisses me off the most. Who the hell are you to dictate if I, or any other woman, is Good or Bad based on our sexual exploits? Plenty of us are monogamous. Plenty of us don't have many partners. Plenty of us have absolutely no interest in identifying as a "slut." So fuck you for saying that we're less than because we don't fit in the eeny-weenie box you've constructed for yourself.
And you know what else? Fuck everybody who agreed with this point. Fuck you for thinking you had any right to make someone feel less than because they don't use the "slut" label.

Vanilla girls buy disposable Trojan vibe rings at the grocery store.
Good girls..."You can pry my Hitachi from my cold, dead hands."
I don't much care for powerful vibes. They piss of my clit. It's sensitive and (lucky me) I can get off with a cheap little 8$ toy. Oh look, now I feel smugly superior. Yeah, I think I'm going to pity everybody who doesn't have easily pleased genitallia because that's obviously the cool thing to do.

Vanilla girls get wet.
Good girls are wet. All. The. Fucking.Time.
I'd point out how a woman's natural lubrication varies depending on where she is in her cycle, but why bother? If you want to think that you're the most awesome thing ever because your parts leak like a faucet with a busted washer... Have at. Personally, I think that having to waste money on panty liners is anything but sexy.

Vanilla girls count the number of times they've had sex in one night.
Good girls count to 3.
Oh, please.
So if I (or any other set of partners) decide that once is enough I'm somehow vanilla or not good? Ugh. So fucking stupid.

Vanilla girls blush when they're spanked.
Good girls turn red, too, but it lasts for days.
And now if we don't go in for hard spanking that leaves marks that last for days we're not good?

Vanilla girls have their limits.
Good girls have them categorized as "Hard" and "Soft," and can email them to you as an attachment.
Again, I fail. I'm a miserable failure. I don't have limits, I sure as hell don't have them in some file I can (or will) send to folks.

Vanilla girls are awesome.
Kinky girls are awesome.
And they're both good.

No comments:

Post a Comment