Tuesday, July 22, 2014

All you did was save my life (a plea for help).



 
 
 
The dog in this picture, his name is Tank. He's a 13 year-old Labrador and a Service Dog to his 75 year-old mom (who is partially blind and has heart problems). Poor old Tank is suffering from Laryngeal Paralisis and a Heart condition and needs quite a bit of money for surgery at Michigan State University Veterinary Hospital- Money his family doesn't have.
 
And although I usually keep the vanilla stuff off this blog, well- I have a 13 year-old dog (my Skippy), and I figure I'm not the only person out there who knows what it's like to love and lose a dog... So if you can give, or if you can share this so others can maybe give, that would be great.
 
I'm sure Tank's person would be grateful, I know I would be if this were my dog.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment