Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I want. (a blathering ode to summer. sort of)

I'm sick of winter.
Sick of it, I tell you.
A few days ago we got 16 inches of snow, the next few days we're supposed to have temperatures in the negative 40's (Negative! Below zero!), and it just sucks. The dogs don't even want to go outside, my stupid car won't start, and I haven't seen Cookie all the way naked since October (our furnace kind of sucks). I think he might even be bathing with clothes on, it's that cold.

So what do I want?

I want summer.
I want Cookie meandering around the house in his birthday suit, which is far nommier than Cookie meandering around the house in 2 pairs of jammie pants, a wifebeater-teeshirt-hoodie-robe combo (with the hood up), and his grungy old man slippers.
I want to have sex on top of the blankets, not huddled beneath them, terrified of a stray appendage being exposed to the bedroom air.
I want to sweat when we scromp, damp heated skin sliding and slipping in that delicious summer-sex sort of way.
I want to be able to smell him on my skin when we've finished fucking like rabid bunnies.
I want to bang on the deck, the hood of my car, the sidewalk, under the sycamore tree, anywhere outdoors really (so long as the neighbors and mosquitos have all gone to bed).
I want to touch him and not have him scream like a little girl because my fingers have turned into pink ice cubes.
I want to be able to wear cuffs without worrying about touching his bare skin (what little is showing anyways) with the jingly metal bits.
I want to be able to throw the dogs outside if we want to get busy on the couch or kitchen table or laundry room floor. Having a cold curious nose insert itself into sexy fun times is a serious mood killer.
I want to see Cookie gilded by the golden light of a summer evening which is much more flattering than the frosty glow of winter moonlight.

I am sick of winter and I want it to be over.

Sadly, it's just January and here in Michigan there's lots of it left. Lots and lots and lots.
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment