Monday, March 3, 2014

Input welcome!

I'm at a bit of a loss.

Mostly I write about things that I think are important, and a lot of that stuff is triggered when I read a forum post or stumble upon another blog, so it's all a bit random.

The thing is, I'm not sure if what I'm writing has any value to anybody beyond me... Which is pretty much cause for an existential dilemma for a writer.

So I'd like to ask for your opinions.
I'd like to know if there's anything folks think I ought to be writing about.
I'd like some input so I can do better.

If anybody's willing to help a girl out that would be awesome.
Or you know, even if you just wanted to say "hi" or talk about the weather that would be cool too. Third shift is so incredibly dull.

And if you don't want to say "hi" here, I have an email address! At least I think I do... It might be squeakings@gmail.com (Yeah, my Domly Husband Person calls my writing "squeakings". I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not).

So please, amuse me, inspire me, tell me to go to hell in a hand basket... But I'd value your input. I really, really would.

And to thank you- A picture of a cupcake I baked last night (dark chocolate cupcake with white chocolate buttercream frosting and 70% cacao dark chocolate drizzle) . Which wouldn't be nearly as nice as an actual cupcake, but it's the best I can do. Recipe available on request.

No comments:

Post a Comment