Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's bad form to harass submissives that are not yours

Dear Uber Domly Dom, yeah... You.
The guy who thinks that he gets to boss around any female (or male) who identifies as a submissive because you're just so Domly and shit-

Guess what?

You don't.

Until that s-type person CONSENTS to being involved in a dynamic with you- (and in case that's too complex an idea for you, I'll simplify it. It means "Agrees to be yours"). They don't owe you shit because they're not yours.
They don't have to show you their naughty bits, call you whatever silly title you've given yourself, or agree to do any of the vile garbage you're spewing at them.

And all that nastiness that issues forth from your immature and imbicillic mind- Care to take a guess what that is without CONSENT (there's that word again!)?
It's harassment.
It's abuse.
It's bullying.

And do you know what else?
There are folks like me who will gleefully tear you apart. Yeah. Do you know how tickled I would be if folks decided to forward your nasty little missives to me so I could eviscerate them in a blog that EVERYBODY on the site could see? Oh, I'd be thrilled! It would be such fun! I already do it for the dimdoms who try to pull that shit on me... Though lately I haven't gotten any of those. I wonder why?

So here's an idea- Before someone actually thinks that sending someone like me your pathetic drivel is a good idea, try acting like you were not raised in a barn. Pretend those submissive's you're being a totally inept loser towards are people you're meeting at the grocery store, or better yet, church. Quit being a dickwad because it's not earning you any Dom Points, it's just making you look like an inept fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment