Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Real Doms Come With A Certificate. And Stuff.

A dominant isn't a "real" dominant unless he (or she, I'm just using male pronouns because that's what I'm used to) has gone to umpteen classes, has a resume a mile long, can provide at least 5 references, is known to the "community" (whoever they are), and has been thoroughly trained in multiple whappy-hitty-beaty tools.

And if you haven't done all that, well tough shit, you're not a "real" dom, you're a dangerous faker who's conned some poor, naïve subbie (because us subbies are idiots and not good judges of character, at all) into letting you have your evil ways with her and will undoubtedly destroy not only her body and psyche, but the very fabric of the universe as well.

I know all of this because I read a rather scathing post about the Very Bad and Evil Wiles of Fake Dom People. And it's a good thing I read that because up until now I thought my Dom was a perfectly acceptable specimen. So you can imagine my relief to know how narrowly I avoided death, dismemberment, emotional trauma, and universe rending at the hands of my so-called Dom.

Yeah. I mean, wait until you hear what this, this... Faker! has done to me! I'm sure you'll be just as outraged and stuff as I am.

Squeaky's List of Heinous Faux Dom Sins

* First, he never went to Dom School. He's never taken a class, or learned anything from an approved mentor-teacher person, I don't even think he applied.

* He buys toys that he has no idea how to wield! Beaty-Hitty-Slappy things fly in my general vicinity all the time and he has no clue what he's doing! If it wasn't for the fact that he's supposed to have lessons and shit I would have continued thinking that slowly learning from each other was good enough. whew Now I know better.

* Nobody in the "community" knows him. This just proves that his four year-long good-guy act was all just a sham to sucker me into trusting him. Now that I'm onto his plan I'm sure I'll see what a scoundrel he really is.

* There was no resume. Much less a single, solitary reference. In fact, I'm his very first submissive (probably because all the other submissives knew what sorts of things "real" doms are supposed to do). For all I know he could be a Very Horrible Person.

* And last but not least... This is the really, really bad part. You might want to sit down for this (are you sitting yet?)... He totaly took advantage of my newbieness to make me think that his multiple Dom Fails were perfectly a-OK. I KNOW! It's awful! I've spent three and a half years thinking that he was the Very Most Perfect Dom For Me, and it's a lie!

Now I have to get a divorce, the poor dog will come from a broken home, and I don't even want to contemplate the fight over who gets the honking huge TV and super-kooshy bed of bliss.

So, let this be a lesson to the rest of you poor, trusting subbies and learn from my mistake. No mater how wonderful a Dom seems, no matter how well he treats you, or claims to love you, and even if he says he'd never harm a hair on your sweet little head... It's just a matter of time because he's not "real" if he hasn't followed the correct and approved path to Domly Enlightenment.

*scoff*

No comments:

Post a Comment