Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Real Doms Don't Appologize.

A few days ago, as I was coming down from my splendid cupcake induced sugar high, I mentioned the Dom Who Didn't Apologize.

To paraphrase (which is my new favorite word):
Super Subly posts something about how her Domly Dom cancelled plans and how even though she was disappointed and sad and stuff he didn't apologize and that made her feel super-duper submissive and she really respected his uber Domly not apologizing self and the Domly way he ignored her feelings.

I could feel her swooning through the computer screen. I think it even got a bit moist which was totally disgusting.

Anyways, she was so proud of her Domly's bucking of societal norms that she asked how many of the other submissives' Doms apologized- And I think she was a wee bit upset when nearly all of Doms in question recognized that courtesy and acknowledging another's feelings are an important part of a healthy relationship.

And then there was a bit of flouncing and the dictate that "Real Doms Don't Apologize!"

Eh. My Domly One apologizes. If he fucks up he says he's sorry. It smooths things over, settles ruffled feathers, and keeps his boxers from being heavily starched. It also stems the impending tide of seething resentment that would be the result of a non-apology.

So once again, poor Cookie isn't a Real & True Domly Dom.

But I'm ok with that. I'd much rather have an unreal & untrue Domly with nice manners than one who was apparently raised in a barn.

And there could be a lot more to this, because it seems a lot of DimDoms forget that they were raised to have (at least) some manners and revert to a near feral state of being once they give themselves a title... But I thought I'd stick to just one gripe for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment